We would like to inform you about the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK"), which was enacted in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, in the processing of personal data and to determine the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data.
Within the scope of the Law, personal data is defined as "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person" and processing is defined as "any operation performed on personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, retaining, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data by fully or partially automatic means or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system".
1. Purpose of the Clarification Text and Our Company's Position as Data Controller:
Our company Stratus Bilişim (Stratus Bilişim Sistemleri TİC. A.Ş.) presents the following explanations to the attention of our customers and third parties using our websites in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation under Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVK") in terms of personal data of customers. Stratus Bilişim reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of changes that may be made in the applicable legislation.
2. Purpose of Processing and Transfer of Personal Data of Customers:
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To confirm the identity information of the shopper / shopper through our websites,
- To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers regarding the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on Consumer Protection, to make the necessary information,
- To organize all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment, - To provide information to public officials upon request and as required by the legislation on issues related to public security, - To provide our customers with a better shopping experience.
- To be able to provide information to public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on issues related to public security,
- To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to provide information to our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in "taking into account the interests of our customers", to convey campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop on our websites and to use them in customer environment analysis, To be able to use it in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted organizations in this context,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the legislation in force,
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties is realized within the framework of the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers. However, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent rights violations during data transfer to third parties.
Your personal data other than your license information may be shared with our direct/indirect domestic/foreign affiliates, program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities, domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we receive data storage services in the cloud environment, domestic/foreign organizations with which we have an agreement to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, Interbank Card Center, banks with which we have an agreement.
3. Method and Legal Grounds for Collection of Personal Data:
Personal data collected from www.eset.com.tr, www.stratus.com.tr, www.storagecraft.com.tr, websites or as a result of interviews with the customer representative are processed by Stratus Bilişim in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation. Personal data collected for the above-mentioned legal reasons can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and this Clarification and Consent Text.
4. Rights of Customers as Personal Data Subjects:
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, data subjects;
a. To learn whether personal data about them is being processed,
b. Request information if their personal data have been processed,
c. Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
d. Know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
e. To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
f. Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
g. To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and (viii) in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Requests for the use of such rights can be submitted to Stratus Bilişim by personal data owners through the information available at https://www.stratus.com.tr/iletisim. Stratus Bilişim will evaluate such requests and finalize them within 30 days.
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com for any questions and comments regarding your personal data.
You can update the types of e-mails about the products, campaigns and other notifications available in Stratus Bilişim distributorship from the link at https://www.stratus.com.tr/iletisim or you can choose not to receive notifications.